These are amazingly simple. And so yummy!
- 20g Cereal (I used Tesco Special Flakes, which, incidentally, are more fortified than Special K, have less sugar, and are much cheaper. You're welcome.).
- Fruit/Berries - the batch in the picture are made with two tablespoons of raisins (approximately 10g), but you could also use two large strawberries, or four chopped glacé cherries. I would suggest something soft enough to go well with the peanut butter - I don't think apple would work, but try it if you like - but hard enough to keep its shape (so not raspberries).
- 3 Tablespoons Peanut Butter (I use Tesco Wholenut, which is £1 a jar. I used to get Whole Earth, but I figure I can consume a bit of vegetable fat for the price difference. At least it has no sugar/e-numbers).
- Crush the cereal (I used a potato masher). Reserve a tablespoon or two for coating the bon-bons.
- Chop the berries/fruit into small pieces. Mix with the cereal crumbs and the peanut butter, using a fork.
- With your hands, shape the mixture into eight balls of about 1-inch diameter. Roll in the reserved crumbs to coat, then stick in the fridge for about twenty minutes (or eat them anyway, which is what I did).