Tuesday 5 April 2011

Jelly Tots

Jelly Tots are a sweetie made by Rowntrees. They are essentially fruit juice and sugar, and come in orange, lemon, lime, strawberry, and blackcurrant flavours.


They are allergen free; vegan, and,as far as I know, no nuts, no gluten, and no soya. Pretty much the only people who can't eat them are raw foodists and diabetics.

I'd like to see a jelly tots advent calender. It would be so perfect! It'd be a nice vegan alternative to chocolate ones, and, since jelly tots come in different colours, they could get really inventive with the shapes. They could have a little lemon and lime elf, or a strawberry and orange santa, and a blackcurrant sleigh. It would be awesome!

I did actually suggest this to Rowntrees customer service department, but they just wrote back saying that they don't take suggestions from customers. That sucks. I don't want payment for it, I just want an advent calender I can eat. Sure, I could make one with a bag of jelly tots and some cardboard, but it wouldn't be the same. It wouldn't be all interesting shapes and surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...