Friday 1 April 2011

Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies

So, I made this recipe the other day.



I made a few changes to the ingredients, since we were lacking some of them.  Firstly, I used soya milk instead of almond milk, and added a quarter cup of flaked almonds to the mix instead of using almond flavouring.  Secondly, I used a packet of dried cranberries instead of a cup of whole cranberries.

These things are so good.  Seriously.  They taste like Christmas.  Brown sugar, all spice, ginger, and cinnamon Christmas.  They are freaking amazing.


I made thirteen cookies out of the batter (and ate enough batter for another one).  They have around 300 calories each.

Incidentally, I've also found that all spice, ginger, and cinnamon make simple PB&J sammiches taste quite special, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...