Sunday 1 May 2011

BRMBs Walkathon

In one week's time, I need to walk a marathon, to raise money for the Birmingham Children's Hospital. I am terrified.

The Birmingham Children's Hospital
I did mean to train, but, in the last two weeks, I've had two assignments due, so I spent two weeks locked in the library instead. My fitness has dived. I am so not ready for this.

I can complete the distance, I know. It's just going to really hurt. Send kind thoughts to ease my aching muscles please!

If anyone wishes to sponsor me (how amazing would that be? You're awesome!), you can do so here, on my Just Giving page. Even if you only have 10p to spare, that would be great. 10p for every hit today would take me over my goal.

It's cool if you don't sponsor me, too.  You all have a wonderful day now!  The weather's so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...