Tuesday 1 February 2011

Salad Dressing and Groups

I joined the Birmingham Veggies and Vegans group. Sadly, the meetings are normally on a Tuesday when I'm working, but I can make some of the other events. There's a Vegan Food Fayre in Coventry on the 26th of March, at St John the Baptist Church on Fleet Street, for instance, that I can almost definitely make. The info for that isn't online yet, as far as I can tell, but I'll keep an eye out.

Incidentally, there's also going to be a vegan event in Birmingham, on the High Street, right outside the Pavillions. Presumably, it'll be just outside Waterstones, where everything happens. According to that link, there'll be free food and a display about veganism.

I also joined a Coventry group, but we'll have to see how often I can make it up there for things.

On another note, I used to really like baked potatoes with chilli and cheese. I can veganise the chilli, but the cheese was proving difficult. However! A tablespoon of French salad dressing adds a lovely tang, without the greasiness of cheese. It's so good, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...