Friday 18 February 2011

What I've Been Up To

Well, let's see. I started taking Krav Maga classes, and I'm working on my coursework (which I am behind on).  I went to the opening of KPL, a Vegan cafe in King's Heath (pictures to follow later), and I've been doing some geocaching  I've also been counting calories for a few weeks now, and trying to lower my body fat percentage, which is why there have been less recipes.  (The typo in my username there is on purpose).

Finally, I've also entered BRMB's Walkathon, to raise money to rebuild the Emergency Department of the Birmingham Children's Hospital.  Still haven't figured out how I'm going to train for that, but, rest assured, I'll get it done.  And when I've perfected my recipe for peanut butter oat and raisin bars - which, I figure, will make a great snack while walking - I'll post that up.

I had an excellent valentines day, involving a chocolate cherry fudge cake, stockings, a collar, a wander round vegan shops, lots of roundhouse kicks, and a rather nice scouser.  Also, some geocaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...